Friday, July 07, 2006

Some things I forgot to mention


Blimey. Sometimes I'm such a numpty. A blog is supposed to be a regular update of ones life and the events therein. Now, those of you who've trawled through my various ramblings since last December, will be aware that I often go for weeks on end without submitting a post. Now although I have been a little more regular (not in the toilet department) recently, I've still omitted a couple of things from my posts. So here's a summary of them now:

1. My wife got a brilliant promotion at her work. I'm extremely proud of her and reckon she's just great.
2. England got knocked out of the World Cup by Portugal. I shall say no more for fear of legal action due to slander and/or defamatory remarks I may make.
3. Our cat slaughtered three birds in two days, leaving our back garden looking like the aftermath of a professional pillow fight. It was feathery hell.
4. It's been very hot in England for the last few weeks. I have even got used to the sensation of rivulets of sweat trickling into every crevice of my interestingly-shaped body. Picture that if you will.
5. Some of my chums have stopped emailing me. This could be because I've stopped emailing them. It's OK though. We'll just resume communication at some point in the future and there'll be no hard feelings whatsoever(unlike girls who get all upset and feel betrayed when this sort of thing happens). Chaps just carry on where they left off. It's a bloke thing.

That's the update then. Hope you found it as thrilling as I did. Mind you, I think I could do with posting items with a bit more edge to them. Perhaps a tad controversial or even bigoted? Hmmmm. I might just try it on my next one. Something dangerous, daring and socially unacceptable.

Like wearing a thong back to front.

No comments: