Monday, July 10, 2006

I draw, you draw, he Drew

OK, so here's a blatant plug for a chum of mine. I've cleverly hidden his name in the title of this posting. The intellectuals amongst you will have spotted that it's the word with the capital letter at the start of it. Well done.

Drew is an up and coming photographer. That doesn't mean he puts ads in the local paper which promise 'glamour modelling in the comfort of my garage studio'. Oh no. This chap has started doing some proper professional work and even has a wedding or two in the pipeline. That's photographing the weddings - he's not about to become a bigamist. Mind you, it would make for some cracking pictures.

Anyway, as he's a decent fella (with a classy surname to boot), I thought I'd give him a mention and direct you to his site. Just click the title of this posting or see the link on the right. Obviously he will be inundated with visitors being directed from You're Born and Then You Die as I have literally several hits a day.

The power of the Tinterweb eh?

No comments: