Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pigeonhole

Here's a new meaning for the word 'pigeonhole'. Yesterday, a pigeon smashed into a window where I work. Nothing special about that you may think but wait - the pigeon actually smashed the first pane of double-glazed glass with his head! The second pane managed to stop him dead. However, he pulled his head out through the hole in the first pane and managed to fly away. He must have been well-hard.

Admittedly, he was fantastically concussed but he survived the ordeal. And the best bit? There's now a hole in the glass which is exactly the same size as a pigeon's head! I think that's just brilliant. I'll get an actual photo as soon as I can.

Now that's what I call a pigeon-hole.

1 comment:

Kelvin Aston said...

hur hur. Pigeon hole. Hur hur. I've thought of another meaning. Hur hur.