Monday, August 14, 2006

My wife is great

I realised yesterday, that my wife is even more fabulous than I originally suspected. This is good news as I already thought she was rather top-notch and a unique and wonderful person. So imagine my joy when I heard her utter the following two statements:

1. "I'm going to buy a portable DVD player".
2. "I really want to see more football this season".


This was not a dream. It really happened. For a lady/woman/female to actually choose to buy a non-essential, electronic gadget is almost unheard of. For the same lady/woman/female to then add that she wants to see more footie is a miracle on a biblical scale.

For these reasons, I now know for certain that my wife is truly great. Obviously, she's great for a myriad of other reasons, but none are quite as impressive as these two. I am indeed a very lucky man.

I hope she thinks she's a lucky woman.

No comments: