Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sorry sorry sorry

Oh my God. I haven't posted for THREE days. I'm so sorry my loyal readers. I promise to get back on the straight and narrow immediately. My only excuse is that life/work is very busy right now and I'm immensely tired. OK, that's a crap excuse so I apologise for that as well.

Right, well as this is merely a grovelling apology, I'll write no more for now but I will write again tomorrow and let you know all about my amusing/bizarre Xmas 'do' at work, Birmingham's brilliant victory on Saturday and the ear-shattering pub band I had the er, joy of hearing tonight.

So don't despair, I shall return. Oh and I'll tell you about me, the drunk and the off-duty policeman on Saturday night. That's all I can think of for now but I shall furnish you with all the juicy details in the coming week. Oh and I have to 'sorry' yet again as I haven't had time to do my podcast which was due this weekend. I just can't cope with having to do all these things at once.

If only I'd been born a woman...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo. Good to have your postings back. I had been missing them :( well lets not dwell on the past and we can all revel again in your good humour, wit and observations of life!!

Micky B said...

Are you the 'drunk and off-duty policeman ?