Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup conundrum


So, as you know, I didn't deliver a single post in the last month. And now I'm in the situation where I could write a post three times a day. Why? The World Cup is on and there's going to be so much happening and I'm so excited and, and, and .....

Whoa. Easy tiger. Do you really want to readabout the World Cup on here when it's wall to wall coverage everywhere else (unless your country failed to qualify) and you can't get away from it all? Well, I've decided not to cover the footie, unless England do anything spectacular and amazing, like win a match.

So enjoy my predominantly non-football blog and my continuing witty observations on life. Unfortunately I can't think of anything at all at the moment apart from the fact that it's been sweltering here in England for the last week and I'm loving it.
You can't beat being able to wander around your house and garden in your pants.

Unless you're one of the neighbours.

No comments: