Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Spread the word


I'm a very typical human being in many ways. One of these ways is a trait which I really shouldn't be too proud of. Namely - ego. I don't have a gargantuan ego but I do love to think of the decent folk of this fair planet actually reading the utter tripe I write on this here blog.

So, for the three or maybe two of you who, by accident or as a punishment, actually have read any of my posts, I would love you to let your friends (including those who are currently in prison), family and trusted work colleagues know about 'You're born and then you die'. Now if I do actually get some more visitors and contributors (thanks to those who've sent comments), I promise to post more regularly. I'll even try and make some of them mildly amusing.

Subject to availability. Your statutory rights are not affected.

No comments: