Sunday, June 25, 2006

Freezers and football


As it's Sunday, it's been decided that we'll defrost the freezer. Obviously. So the freezer's sitting in the garden, in the sun - melting. Well, the freezer itself isn't melting, rather the layer upon layer of permafrost that have been building inside the bloody thing since the last ice age are melting. Slowly.

It was so frozen in there that the temperature contol dial wouldn't move. And as the ice began to melt I discovered the tusk of a mammoth, which was a surprise as I don't even remember buying a hairy elephant.

You may deduce from this rambling and rather poor post that I'm just filling time. You're correct in your assumption. Alright, I confess - it's 'cos of the football again. Sorry. I know. It's just that England are playing Ecuador later on in their first knock-out game of the World Cup and my mind is a bit pre-occupied at the moment. We have to win. Simple as that really.

However, after the game I shall re-focus and bring you some exciting updates on my life. Oooh I can hear the excitement already as you prepare for another installment of amazing facts, astonishing experiences and ubelieveable, action-packed stories.

Best plug the freezer back in.

No comments: