Monday, October 16, 2006

I wish my blog was famous

Yes, I know it's a bit sad but I'd love to have a famous, well-known blog. I'd even like to know how many regular readers I have. I know of a few loyal followers of my inane drivel (thanks to you - you know who you are) but who else reads my rambling waffle? Maybe I should write more interesting, controversial stuff. Or maybe I should drone on about social injustice; religous disquiet or political subversion?

Oh bugger it - I'll just keep posting stuff about manky trees, Homer Simpson and ... the smell of wee! Actually it's just come to me. Why does your wee smell of Sugar Puffs when you've eaten Sugar Puffs? If you don't know what they are then you'll just have to believe me when I tell you this is, indeed, the case. It doesn't happen with any other foodstuff. I don't recall my tiddle ever having the odour of a cinnamon bagel or spicy vegetable pasty. So why the sugary breakfast cereal? It really is a mystery and the sort of thing that keeps my brain ticking over. Actually, that's a rather worrying admission. My cognitive thought processes are kept stimulated by cogitating the science behind the causes of cereal-related wee smells. Surely there's more to me than that?

Obviously not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I know what you mean when you talk about USPAS (Urinary Sugar Puff Aroma Syndrome), but you talk of it's occurance only in conjunction with the consumption of said breakfast cereal. I have experienced USPAS on a fair few occasions, but am not a consumer of the puffs themselves. So i put it to you that the odour produced is not directly linked to the ingestion of said product. I hope that this information comes in useful in your quest for the truth!