Sunday, October 08, 2006

Feel free to comment

Not only do I now have a spanking new-look blog, but I have another exciting additional feature too. Oh yes indeedy, hold on to your hats; batten down the hatches and glue your pants to your hips - now you dear reader can leave me a comment about any post, anytime, anywhere, any place.

"Big deal" I hear you cry. However, until now you could only leave a comment if you were registered as a fellow blogger. This was clearly a pain in the arse (ass for our American readers). So now you can comment, criticize or congratulate me on any of my posts. Obviously any comments you make will be moderated by my good self. I'm sure none of you would ever leave a comment that was rude, offensive, defamatory, slanderous or abusive, which is a shame really.

I like that sort of thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh good, now I can comment on your comments! thank you

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! And I love the way you talk about stuff, it makes life all seem so amusing. Nice one