Friday, January 05, 2007

Where in the world are you?

Oh how I'd love to know where in the world my readers are. It's OK, I'm not a stalker (anymore) so I don't need house numbers or ways in round the back .. er ... of your property. No, I'd just be interested to know the demographic location of you lovely people.

Wow, not much of a posting is it? However, it's an important one so make sure EVERYONE sends me a comment (or an email if you're shy - bornthendie@mac.com) and then we can see if I'm an international superstar or just a local yokel. Now I happen to know that some of you are wafting about on the high seas of the world, so don't let me down boys and girls wherever you are.

I need to feel the love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I myself am located in sunny Nottingham!

Anonymous said...

I'm deeply rooted in London, England (... and growing like a weed, thanks to this lovely weather).

Anonymous said...

I'm in the basement. two and a half floors beneath you...

Anonymous said...

Dick the cabin boy is currently somewhere between Barbados and St Maarten, West Indies... Joy!!!