Friday, January 12, 2007

Oh cobblers

I can't do it. I can't stop doing my lovely, warm and joyful blog. OK, so it was only just under a week ago that I said I was having a break. Well the truth is, I was feeling just a tad bogged off and didn't believe I could keep YBATYD up to it's usual (low) standard. Maybe it was the January blues, maybe it was that mid-winter malaise or maybe it was trapped wind. Either way, I just couldn't muster my usual enthusiasm.

Well suffice to say that I've had quite a few people asking me to get back on the old computer and start serving up some more drivel/ramblings/rapier-witted observations. That was very nice of them, so thank you folks.

So, I thought "oh cobblers" I'll get posting again. And you know what? It feels great. The only thing is I can't remember what I've been doing in the past 6 days. I wish I'd never stopped the writing bloody blog now. One thing I can tell you is that soon I shall be doing something which I may regret. It involve me wearing women's clothes and saying lots of rude words. Let me just point out that this is not what I normally get up to. No really it isn't. However, if I have to wear a bra I'm a tad concerned as I don't know how to put one on. Apparently women sort of put it on back to front and then yank it round the front so that it's er, in the right place. I think I would favour the 'over yer head' method. Anyway, let's just hope I won't need one.

What the hell am I rambling on about? Oh well, never mind. As long as I'm writing something it's better than nothing isn't it?

Er...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to have you back Rich!!!

Anonymous said...

Do without the bra, fella. They are one of the most uncomfortable bits of clothing that has ever been invented for women !