Sunday, January 07, 2007

Time for a break

After a bit of thought (unusual for me) I've decided it's time to give YBATYD a bit of a break. I'm pretty sure I'll return at some stage but for now, I think it's time to leave the blogosphere to other people.

Thanks for all the great feedback and comments you've submitted over the last year and I hope you enjoyed reading 'You're Born And Then You Die' during the last 150 posts. I've had great fun putting my thoughts down on 'paper' and would recommend it to anyone. So thanks again to anyone and everyone who has taken time to read all, some or even just one of my ramblings and maybe we'll meet up here again one day.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Don't leave us, Rich. We need you. You're great........ Please don't stop.... pease..... please.... please.....

Anonymous said...

Blipping 'eck, Rich. Now who's blog am I going to read ?
Not a fan of the KitKat myself, so you'll understand that I'm not too happy with this 'break'. But, with the coming of a New Year, so too must be coming the changes.
Enjoy your break. And, if you do decide not to return, do let your readers know.
ALL THE BEST FOR 2007.

Anonymous said...

But after all we've been through. Did the past 12 months mean nothing to you! I just hope this break isn't permanent. Also i think we ought to agree not to read/write any other blogs while the break is in effect.

CP