Sunday, February 17, 2008

Birthday boy

Woohoo! It's my birthday and despite technically being an historical artifact, I'm still excited by the whole birthday thing. It's on your birthday that you realise just how many people are thinking about you which makes me feel all warm inside, although not as warm as a McDonald's apple pie which is stupidly, dangerously warm/boiling.

Fortunately, although 'tis still winter, the sun is shining and it all looks set to be a lovely day. The only downside is that by writing this I'm al too aware of the dearth of postings on this here blog. Now I'm sure the millions of Tinterweb users have managed to cope without reading my vague ramblings, but I still feel like a literary loser. However, I keep saying this and still have not returned to my prolific posting heights of last year.

Maybe things will change because there are always unusual and amusing things that happen to me and I do like sharing them with you, especially as they seem to cause so much bloody amusement. So I shall say here and now that you will be reading more thrilling drivel from now on.

I bet you can't wait.

No comments: