Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blogging eh?

Where do I begin? The fate of so many blogs has been to explode into life in a riot of colour, fanfare and excitement. Only to fade and die after a short while, never to return. YBATYD has so nearly succumbed to this same travesty of online life but always just manages to rise, phoenix-like from the ashes of the Internet.

So here I am. Months after my last post and feeling a tad dismayed at all the wonderful things that have happened which would have been brilliant fodder for you to dine on. Odd things always happen to me and now that I have finally invested in an iPhone, I can truly exploit those magical moments by sharing them with you as they happen.

For example, last week whilst out in town - a town which seems to exist solely for its residents to doss about, drinking, fighting and stealing from each other (maybe some exaggeration there)- I walked past two 'yoofs', clad in obligatory tracksuits and hoodies, walking their ferrets. Yes. Ferrets. Now how much more wonderful and engaging would that story have been if there'd been a photo to accompany it? Exactly dear readers. Exactly.

So now I am iPhone'd up to the hilt I shall never again miss the chance to deliver amusing, witty, erudite and photo-supported postings for your enjoyment.

As long as I don't lose my phone.

No comments: