Friday, February 10, 2006

Oh happy, happy, joy joy

Marvellous. In my last post, depression was my friend due to the incredibly miserable weather. Well, the sun is shining in England and life is good. Agreed, it's still freezing cold, windy and dark by 5pm. However, the sun has been beaming down on my balding head and endorphines have been coursing through my brain like HP sauce through a sieve. As a result I am one happy bunny. Also, my big birthday is only a week away and despite it being a 'big' one, I'm still as excited as a small child at the prospects of presents and beer. Yes, even as a child I would enjoy a pint or two of fine, room-temperature ale. Roll on the big day.

All this excitement has been caused by nothing more than the sun. Isn't that brilliant? Only one thing could upset me now - not getting any comments in response to my posts. Well, would you believe it? I have! I'm so chuffed. And what's even better - my valued respondent had actually been listening to my podcast. So thank you so much for your very positive feedback. It's really very much appreciated. One downside - the next podcast will be a few weeks as my free podcast software has 'expired' so I need to actually pay for some new software. But I'm going to re-mortgage the cat and perhaps sell all my clothes in order to pay for it.

Don't despair, I'm not going anywhere.

No comments: